Please Observe The 3ds

Demoted-Anyone who has rights and post will be banned and DEMOTED.
Deleted-Any Racists or offensive comments will not be entertain and will be deleted.
Discipline-Please maintain order and do not post rubbish...OR esle Disciplinary action will be taken

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I and my life

For the past week,i don't know why suddenly images of my grandpa streamed across my mind.he's gone since 2005 but well i cannot forget the memories i spend with him,i don't know why,it seems that he was an enforcer to my life.He instruct me,taught me and from young educate me to who i am today.I miss him more then anyone else.He's gone and the memories are stuck forever inside it cannot and will not be erased.He is my one and only grandpa,now i can only see him in my dream.Well but better to not be able to see,at least he cherished me.=D.dote on me,caned me for good sake.He taught me how to be cheerful,that's why i am always cheerful even though i might be sad within.He told me,ben you have only this one and only life,i would rather you leave it happily then living it with regrets.With that,i obviously grew into a greenhorn.But well he showed me what is like to be having something yet it turned into memories.Grandpa,i love you.

1 comment: